Out of Stock on Pattern #1 and #2

Unfortunately I am out of Pattern #1  - I ordered in time but when I opened the new box they had sent me my Hearts pattern  (even though I confirmed the pattern #1 with them - they made a boo boo but  they make such good stamps I really cant complain )  so it may take a couple of weeks to get it back in  and I had a run on Pattern #2 so I am out of those too - (actually I have 1 left  and you need to just email me if you want it )
so give it a couple of weeks and the Etsy store will be back up with these Patterns to order in stock

If you have not  been to the store lately - I have added 4" x 3"    sheets of etched copper to the store for those that like to cut their own designs from sheet - these were also made from the rubber sheet and staz-on

Etched 24G Copper Sheet - 3" x 4"  - Zentangle Pattern

I noticed some very lovely small booklets with metal covers - I'll have to find some samples to show - I want to try these as well

Another customer posted on her blog  what she has done with the rubber stamps - amazing work
http://rosemarysclay.blogspot.ca/

see her results from using the rubber stamps and staz-on

she did a wonderful job and added edging to her bracelets
cant wait to see them finished



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my etching post, Deborah! Sounds like your stamps are fantastic sellers! I love mine and want to order the third one when you have it in stock.
    Rose Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so proud to see people making things with my stamps
    and you did a great job

    ReplyDelete