Not much happening

The weekend was a bust getting any crafts done - final move for my daughter to her new house.  I did glaze some bisque pieces with some new glazes I got a Tuckers Pottery.  One is called Old Copper and it came out really nice as well as the gunmetal - different and that is what I like.
Did another cuff bracelet using the old copper color.
Here is the gunmetal color


My  Sand Dollars I just glazed clear on the white  and they came out nice for pendants .


I made some odd shapes that I want to incorporate maybe some PMC



I definitely have to start something this week - more ceramic beads and get started lampworking glass beads at least - maybe once I start I should be in the mood...... I have a lot of new ideas I want to try for my upcoming show as I like to have new items to show - and some of my old that people like to look at -  need to cut up some fused glass sheets and get them done and added to the pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment