Alcohol Inks on Tempered Glass and rearranging the studio

I reorganized my corner where I fuse - prepped for hot water to realize the outside hose needs fixing and some parts and the filter that goes on needs parts - so that is for next week -  got my pottery wheel in place and tried it out - not for long but long enough -

I have 6 sets of plates ready for color so today  started - there are 5 different sizes from each batch so  30 plates in all to get done - I tend to do all five in one color then move over to next color  so I have a few done only about 27 more to go from this huge batch

so first color is my purple mix I like - then there will be the blue /green etc... till Im done then I'll seal them all with epoxy
my back is killing me today from moving things around so not sure how long I'll keep this up - I do want to be finished by end of the day  so that next week I can do the epoxy


I was happy with my new set up its not running over my lampwork table area as I walk in the door - so now my rack for the molds is getting ready - and space for my hot water heater is in on a rack above the floor - brought up a bin of pottery colors to use and my alcohol inks 
the shelving I made last year - still have about two more levels to go 

the white rack is perfect for beside the sink - and the bottom rack holds the hot water tank above the floor level but close enough to the sink to work out perfectly - but I need parts to finish this job 

the microwave will be moved as I want the rack for more of my molds that are stored under another shelf at the back - the light will move to be more over the table - all those white buckets are full of tempered glass and I'll have more tomorrow from one of my suppliers he said he has lots - and the orange (one has tempered in ) but are for making the candles - which you can see one on the side of the table 


No comments:

Post a Comment