Getting Close

Cleaning areas and bringing things in and getting set up
got my basement area almost done and should be able to start lampworking again  in the house more work than I thought

cleaned up my paper area  and some kitchen area so I can set up the  niobium and the etching and start working on those items this week

so freeking cold going up to the studio and dragging stuff down - but starting to feel the pull of working in glass and metal again -

so stay tuned will be working this week to get things set up and started

Also -  Lori Anderson is starting up a new Bead Soup party for 2017 - I missed this and glad she is feeling better - its a huge job to take on coordinating but this should also help with the upmph needed to get the year started as well  cant wait to sign up !

No comments:

Post a Comment