Dear Inspiration - Where are you

It seems that this summer I have lost my muse /inspiration - I sit all day at work and think about what I'll do when I get home and what I want to try - but when I get there - POOF its gone - that push that excitement to rush to the studio to play and I have a big show end of October so it better kick in shortly  I need more plates and cheese trays and cut up more dichro pendants - I have a pile to do so need to get on that -

I packed up the glass enamels and pens and sent them off to my class  from ottawa  - making a custom 3x4" copper plate for someone - will be finished tonight - I hope ...- my fish went to the Painted Perch (where it didnt even place - although I cant feel bad I had fun making and taking a lot of flack to trying and putting dichro in with the tempered  - the one I thought would win - didnt place either )  but Ava got a 2nd for her fish so all was  great

Now I cant really complain as I've spent a lot of time with my grandkids this summer - I am off every friday  and we do things together -  made some cool cards with my ava - the youngest  last  friday  (plan to make more this friday ) she is learning all the techniques and anxious to go to the next  creative festival to learn more
Mineava

ava

mine

ava

living room disaster 
and my other granddaughter was making buttons 
the company button biz  sells the button backs and things to use with my button maker - and they have software on line that makes it easy to cut and paste what you want into the 2.25" circle  - I use the badge-a-minute  tools and they both love doing it 



No comments:

Post a Comment