Already March !

Well its already March and I have not been able to get anything done - recovery of my house after my daughter left  and a full time job have kept me so busy -  I need to order some materials in and get started on some projects - copper etching, some wirework, some lampwork etc..   Its all getting past me so very quickly

Hopefully the weather changes and I can get up into the studio soon - maybe by end of March - to get started

The closest I've come to some type of craft is to do easter eggs this weekend  with the grandkids
Using the PAAS dies as well as the Pysanky dies - was going to do some drop wax eggs but never got to them 

Happy little gilr making eggs 

My older granddaughters Pysanky egg (wax and dipped ) 

My Pysanky egg -  getting back into the swing to make eggs 

I even got enthoused to bring out the embroidery machine and download some patterns and make a t-shirt for my younger granddaughter 

so maybe this will help me get going on some items to make up 

I need lots of bracelets both 1" and 1/2" made up 
as well as lots of beads 

No comments:

Post a Comment