Christmas Stocking


Its not glass , metal or a bead - my granddaughter wanted a "Frozen" Christmas stocking and I went around everywhere - in November ! thinking I was not leaving till last minute - but everything was sold - ads at walmart and I ran right over in the morning - all gone
so I bought an inexpensive stocking at walmart for $6 - white with sparkle snowflakes - I figured that would be a great background
I found an elsa and used the t-shirt transfers to put on -  thought it looked boring so I went in search of figuring out how to do her name in the "frozen" font  (which is called Oliver)  so many free font sites plus I found one that did a step by step on how to do the name using the font and another online program for making logos http://www.great-kids-birthday-parties.com/frozen-font.html- going back there to make one for my web site and the blog -  then I went and found some blue snowflakes  and ironed them on - viola ! a custom made stocking - and she loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment