Hadar Metal Clay - Finished my pieces

I finished firing my piece and applying the patina  tonight - The face is bronze and the scarf is a combo of bronze, copper and steel
This clay is a lot of fun to work with and now its even easier to fire
this is the lentil I made as well
Note the area that looks like a crack - I filled with more copper clay but I could have properly taken the time to fill the black area with steel , the bronze and then copper to make it look better - but its a test piece and I like to see the mistakes so I know what to do the next time 

 I have a large round lentil in the kiln now so tomorrow I'll be able to clean and patina

Been so focused on finishing these pieces I've forgot to pick out a give-away for April
I'll get that done tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment