Dumpster Diving for glass bottles

Yes I got to go to the dump on the weekend and dumpster dive looking for wine bottles -  and got to use my little gripper I got from the dollar store - worked like a dream
scored over a dozen bottles
my table is filling up - I like to take the labels off to speed things up come sprint 
I also scored on friday at my local glass place - they do tables, shower doors etc  and get old tempered glass - the bin I have is from broken they had and I got a 1ft by 8ft peice of tempered I have to break 

going to make some night ice candles like Rick Silas 


3 comments:

  1. by baking in oven and without oven. But I have not yet tried any of these two methods. RS Glass bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. As it turns out, it would've been pretty cheap even if we'd bought all the materials new (which is a weird way to refer to rocks and clay and straw in any event).
    ........750ml glass bottles wholesale,http://rsglassbottle.com/product-detail/750ml-empty-glass-bottles/........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This boston round vodka glass bottles are a set of glass bottles for 1000ml, 750ml, 700ml and 500ml. We also have a similar shape bottles for 375ml. This glass bottles is one of our hot sales products. They are sales to many countries and regions, such as USA, Australia, New zealand, America,Europe and so on, and enjoy a high reputation for innovation and functionality. empty liquor bottles wholesale

    ReplyDelete