Finally I Hope to do some crafts

Well the furnace is fixed and I have heat - the Polar vortex has passed (I hope for another 20  years) and my pipes are fixed as of tonight  - only some insulation to finish but that wont take long

My body feels like its been beaten and I do have some nice bruises to show for fitting into the corner cupboard

I want to torch,
I have some ideas for some etched pipe I want to try

and I just ordered some glue that I hope will work on the bails and glass pendants
Its called -  The Last Glue -    when I get it I"ll post the use and results
Value Pack
supposed to work on glass and metal and instantly and permanently so cant wait to try it out
http://www.thelastglue.com/

Dont forget the give-away for this month and on the 25th another give-a-way to promote my blog and getting more followers will be posted

No comments:

Post a Comment