Next step - fresh propane

 Picked up the propane last night  and installed  the gages and hoses. Checked for leaks (none) turned on the oxy cons and set them .

Sat at the torch  and lit it  POOOF.   Decided I needed to melt a little glass  just to get the feel and made a tiny turtle - (I dont usually do tiny)  I want to make about 25 pairs of  turtle earrings  and 25 pendant size turtles  and some large  turtles .  My list is growing for what I want to get done before next show in June. 

So ready for this weekend - I may need some heaters - I bought a large one that is supposed to do my full 25 x 30 space  so I may have to take the time to install that this weekend 


tiny  turtle for earrings 

4 comments:

  1. Here at Floral Fawna, we are all nature enthusiasts The idyllic countryside, mysterious forests, and vast oceans and all that live within, have given us the stimulus to offer products inspired by our breath taking world.
    +44 7775 854381
    hello@floralfawna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the informative content. For anyone wishing to make career in digital marketing field, taking the digital marketing course in Bangalore should be your first step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This blog has become my go-to resource for staying informed and entertained. The variety of topics covered and the author's ability to make even the most intricate details accessible is truly commendable. Keep up the great work!"
    https://www.discountdrift.com/promotions/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm genuinely impressed by the depth of knowledge and the clarity of thought in this blog. The author's commitment to providing accurate and insightful content is commendable. A big thank you for making learning such an enjoyable experience!"
    davannis coupons

    ReplyDelete