Not much being done.... must be the weather !

It certainly must be the cold weather here that has me  being extremely lazy.  After a wonderful time with my daughter and granddaughters over Christmas then back to work I just have not really pushed to do anything crafty.  I've managed cutting and cleaning new bracelet blanks to etch - but haven't etched.   Buffed up some spoons .... but haven't bent them ,   buffed up some forks but haven't bent them,  brought in my big glass fish to photograph....... well you get the drift.  Most excitement I've had was pulling out the bread machine and making some super fresh bread with a new recipe that worked extremely well.   So I promised myself now that I picked up my camera on the weekend to start to do some things and get them posted.  So starting Monday night I'll have some more items to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment