Making Bracelets- Spoon bending tool

My 1" 18g Copper blanks are on order and should have by Friday to share
I got my How to Make Fork Braceletes DVD today and it had items I knew I would have to do and few cool tips on bending and prepping the bracelet.  A great tool it had in the video was a "Spoon Bender" This little item is cool and I ended up buying on Ebay today . Some might think a bit pricy but think its worth it - think  about the time to run around and find all the parts and this way its all put together and will work without testing.  I think I would spend more in gas and time finding all the right parts -
Here is pic and the link to get one. (or just type spoon bender in ebay) I'm going home to find my stash of forks
 (and I know exactly where they are in my studio for a change) I bet I bought them 10 years ago. I'll put up a pic tonight.



http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPOON-BENDER-Make-Your-Own-Silver-BRACELET-Bead-Gem-Jewelry-Craft-Flatware-Art-/130597994228?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e683f3ef4#ht_500wt_1282

4 comments:

  1. Fine Dining: How to hold a spoon properly. Click www.gofastek.com for more information.

    Cindy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your article. It was kind of you to share what’s on your mind. I appreciate you for spending some time to publish this.


    www.joeydavila.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! got some explanation from this info that I least expected. Thumbs up! :p

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  4. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse sto be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. Check my site also if you have time, I had a great time reading your article.
    gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete