TBS Show was great

Had a great time at the TBS (Toronto Bead Society Show) Many of my regular customers were back and it was great to meet new ones.

My booth was chuck full of things even though I thought I had not finished items I wanted to bring - more lampwork, and fusing. Pic of my booth - appoligize was extremely sunny and bright and its an iPhone pic.

While standing around I took one of the white ceramic blanks (see lower middle of booth pic) and started zentangleing - I figured I could use the same marker and just put a cover coat over - or evidently you can find a marker called identapen  by  Sakura that is permanent and will not smudge 


The blank is sitting on top of my new rubber stamp texture mats - SOLD OUT  but I placed an order today for another 20  of each pattern (two so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment