Etching Dichroic Glass for Fusing

I like to etch some glass as well
I take the stamp pad that is a resist and stamp onto the dicroic piece I will be fusing
I like the white as I can see it better but any of the Staz on opaque colours will work.

Let dry
then put a covering of etching cream on the piece - this can be tricky as some dichro takes seconds others a minute or two to etch into the dichro.
I didn't get to finish tonight and I might wait till the weekend and I'll enter the next steps and the finished items in this blog
But you can bet I'll be doing some of the zentangle stamps this weekend and etching them onto the Dichro and fusing them. Should be interesting

1 comment:

  1. Thanks that I found this interesting and fun blog of etched glass,it might help for those who wants to do this kind of crafts.

    ReplyDelete