More Yudu

One of the best parts is that I don't have to use their screens I can still use mine by using the developing light table and the diazo photo emulsion - so nothing goes to waste  there are a number of cool videos out there outlining how to modify

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_tqiIrTMYs

and also 3rd party screens  (from same place that did the video ) that have more surface tension than the OEM screens - so once I finish booth sitting on Saturday I'll be out trying this out  - cant wait - got a lot of glass to screen - I already started the step by step with the screen set up and I'll follow through with mixing the paint and screening right through to firing - application is a step by step on its own when I apply to fused pieces or lampwork beads. So stay tuned .........

No comments:

Post a Comment