8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party -

8th Annual Bead Soup Party - 2014

Partners for International ( of which I am part) were announced last night -   I have Jo-Ann Woolverton !
Jo-Ann's blog is 
Amazing seed bead creations along with other wonderful jewelry
take a hop on over and check out her blog
I'm choosing which beads and findings from the group I picked out - but I keep switching and going and finding other items -  Now that I know "who" it will help me figure out what to send to her.  I want to be sure I give her some inventive beads.


3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun swap, love the beads you have chosen so far.
    Have an awesome sunday
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is actually from the Hosts blog - the ones I am sending are a secret till they get them - once they have them I can post what I sent and received

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you send, Jo-Ann is sure to create an amazing piece, Deb :)

    ReplyDelete