March - Give - Way -better late than never !

MARCH 2014  GIVE-A-WAY

Been so busy  and the month is getting away from me -

I have something for March - a Fat Paddy  (one of my fat cats )
He is a lampwork cat made in three parts - body, head and hat -  a rhinestone collar and a little hat with a shamrock  and a dangling shamrock to set  off the pendant


Same rules as before -  just make a comment here on this thread and I will pull a name at random on the 1st of April (no April fools joke ) 
No cost to you and I ship anywhere in the world

You dont have to be a follower - but still looking to round up my followers this year to 150  
almost there 

Hopefully as the weather gets better I"ll have some step by steps posted  and of course there is the Bead soup coming up in May 

April - I'll probably do another give a way - maybe something  floral

As always I typically do not repsond to the comments so I can make sure that I dont mix any up or leave anyone out so I thank you in advice for participating 


22 comments:

  1. I love your fat cat-if I should win I will give you the address of a friend to mail too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is just gorgeous and so perfect for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah!! My goodness he's adorable! How wonderful it would be to own something you made! Hugs! deb
    nuleaf at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this fella is just too cute! I would be thrilled to win him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fat cat is soo cute. Hoping to win him to make a gift for my sister. She loves cats and her old cat just passed away a couple of months ago. This would be great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I really hope this might be my lucky month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Cool Cat! I would just love to give him a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to reading your blog entries on a regular basis. You have some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is WONDERFUL! I love reading your blog...the cat is "the cat's pajamas"! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deb, he is adorable. I'm the crazy cat lady so this would be perfect. I tried to add myself as a follower but something isn't working. I'll keep trying.
    Meow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cuttie. Glad I found this lovely giveaway :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, dear, I am not a cat-fan, but this one is simply too cute! The cat in the green hat - sounds like a page from one of Dr. Seuss' books :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deborah, thank you for providing so much information and inspiration. Your dichro etching is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Would love to give him a new home.

    Carolyn
    Carolynscreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eager to get my hands on that sweetheart of a glass piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your work, Deborah, and would love Fat Paddy to live with me.
    I will have to check whether of not I am a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a FOLLOWER: through beadhen...
    Patricia Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this cat. It would be great to see a video of how he is made!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Fat Paddy! I would love to win this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He is too cute! My daughter would LOVE it! I wish I could do these.. you are so talented!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. GIve-A-Way is now Close no further entries will be considered

    ReplyDelete