Work in Progress

Pulled out bracelets I need to clean up and get ready for July show
They originally had the wax sealer on so I am cleaning that off and going to clean up - repatina and seal with the permalac -  I noticed that the bracelets I did with the wax darkened and looked awful after months of sitting while those sealed with the permalac look like I just finished them - so the wax is now history

pile to the left is to be reworked - pile on right cleaned - once all done then I'll do the patina and seal
hard to see difference from sunlight shining on but there is 

I also  looked at making some sample dangles for the round pendants - still not sure what I am doing with them as yet 


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I think the dangles should be spaced out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete