New Tools wish List - #1 item for next year

so now I'm starting my new tools wish list for next year

As much as I want a Rolling Mill -  I want a to also get a mini wire rolling mill such as this
the larger roller has designs on

on sale on ebay for 390 and another 100 to ship - I want to make my own wire  with designs for braiding /soldering into bracelets or added embellishments on my etched work - if you already had the rolling mill you can get the roller seperate too  for about 70.00
KARAT MINI ROLLING MILL 5 ROLLERS COMBINATION FLAT WIRE & PATTERN DESIGN ROLLER
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KARAT-MINI-ROLLING-MILL-5-ROLLERS-COMBINATION-FLAT-WIRE-PATTERN-DESIGN-ROLLER-/360807915728

I'm checking around to see what else there is in comparison but this looks to be what I need (noticed I said need) to do the bracelets I've been wanting to do for years - combines  silver/gold or copper wire and flat pattern wire bradied and soldered at each end - I did a class and have a necklace and bracelet that I made and I love them and have always wanted to make them


No comments:

Post a Comment