Getting some goodies ready

Getting Ready for the show - trying to torch each night something - spacers and some other beads - I'll show on the weekend
I ordered my books on wire weaving  through Chapters - even though its not out till mid November
Weaving Freeform Wire Jewelry Book - wire weaving techniques and 20 how-to-projects and ordered another one Weave, Wrap, Coil: Creating Artisan Wire Jewelry which I"ll get earlier so still working towards playing with copper wire hopefully this weekend

I got my goodies (notched washers) from beaducation to do the wire wrap to make a spiro pendant 
http://www.beaducation.com/online_classes/168 video to show how to wrap


I am thinking one of my beads - but not sure yet I really may get those gems as I really like the pendant results 

1 comment:

  1. I love the washers! Can't wait to see everything you make!

    I also wanted to tell you I refired one of the finished Picasso pieces full fuse, as I had ground the back to even it (it was an edge piece). It was unbelievably beautiful! Try one and you will see what I mean!!! I will do that with some of future pieces. rm

    ReplyDelete