25 Days to Christmas -

Its Black Friday and stood for 1/2 hour to get one more item at staples for my other granddaughter
so we got the big gifts all done

I put the propane tank in th etuck and will pick up a full tank on my way home and then I can hook up my tank and possibly start torching tonight

of course I still need to work on cleaning the basement ........ O so dont want to  but going down each night to torch may help me bring up a couple of bags of garbage each night and spend about 20 minutes sorting and moving things around

I want ot pull my wire together and start on my new wire book I got 2 weeks ago and make some cool earrings

only two days left for the give-a-way  - see right side for shortcut and leave your comment - I'll be pulling the winner Sunday Morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment