Snowman Heads !

Yes I got even further carried away making snowman heads
the larger bowls I found at Dollarama - (the smaller ones at Dollar Tree)
I use the white sand from dollar tree as it does have some sparkle and its cheaper than straight sparkles 
I use the minwax polycrylic as the adhesive but you can use anything you want to get it to adhere
the Hats for the large heads I cut on my Scan n Cut  - and the file is from SVGCUTS.com their new year kit - worth it as you can size the hat down for the small snowmen as well and I found decorating was 1/2 the fun 
the face I made with my scan n cut and vinyl 
the accents - I got the red styrofoam balls last year at dollarama  and the greens are the long green wire ones at dollarama just cut into about 2-3" lengths  and I used the white sand again by dipping my finger in glue and rubbing it on and then pushing it into the sand and it looks like snow 
way too much fun - but when I go places I take one with me to give out as gifts 


33 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find the file for the face and hat....do you have a link we could use? They are adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of the scan n cut group for the face ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!! So flipping cute, can I get the name and place to find the scan and cut to Plz, would love to try to make one myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What scan and cut group? I would like to join it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Félicitations, absolument fantastique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you also send me the face, I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THE FACE ALSO. THESE ARE TO FLIPPING CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. You should sell these. I'm in no way a crafty person and would definitely buy a couple

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. could you share the scan and cut file for the face

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there a place that i can get step by step instructions I am new on here so hoping someone can help me out. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love the directions as well. Janet Sanders, Wisconsin.

      Delete
  13. We’re truly amazed at your decoration skills. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete