Update ......

Not really doing much - worrying about my bead soup getting to the UK - my partner just has to check out a package today - so hopefully its there and that will make me feel better

Danielle - my winner for February  Give-A-Way -  Please email me with your information so I can mail out your prize.

Will be posting the March - Give-A-Way this weekend so come back and visit and get your name in
Once I start these I'll add one new rule - that you can not  win two months in a row -

I have been mulling over what I got for my bead soup and I think I know what I am going to do (of course I cant show you till the reveal April 6)  but I can tease you till then.

I need to cut up my zentangle engraved slabs I hope this weekend but I have my Granddaughter and we are going to Archery on Saturday and I put her into a Kids tournament on Sunday for fun.

I am taking Monday off as a vacation day so that is probably when I'll get a few things done (maybe even clean my house)

So stay tuned - were gearing up to start to do things now that the weather is changing and getting into the mid 30's

Not sure where you guys are but I love getting up at 6am now and its not pitch dark  - although that may change with daylight savings time

Looking so forward to spring ! and reopening the studio - during the winter I tend to run in and out leaving things on tables and dumping new items to put away when spring comes


No comments:

Post a Comment