So Saturday morning I put in the pattern sheet and a clear bottle with hopes that I would have success
I coated the ceramic pattern sheet - I thought well but Sunday morning it was cracked and stuck to the mold .......
I had no problems all week slumping bottle flat on the fiber paper (thick) and on the kiln shelf but now I believe its possible that the boron could be the problem - maybe - will check it out
well I'll wait till next week to see as I poke the stuck pieces off my mold and use a new can -
I have switched to my old fusing schedule which is much faster and I do two bottles a day for regular flat bottles
going to give the lava cloth a try and put posts to the side to see if I can make a curved dish
then I can use the same schedule