Using my Scan n Cut for Ornaments - Sparkle Ornaments

Yes still not doing much of anything - playing with  my scan n cut to make ornaments - glitter ornaments using the minwax polycrylic (home depot)  and cheap glitter - then making vinyl cuts of text or pictures to put onto them

The first one I tried was the grinch - then realized I should be using transfer film as I messed up trying to match up the mouth and eyes  -what you need to do is  first weed out all the vinyl  you do not  need leaving the image - then use the transfer film/tape to pick up the image and then put onto the ornament - I think I went wild on Saturday and Sunday once I learned how to do it






Need to clean up studio and bring down all the liquids so they do not freeze during the winter - kinda disappointing since now I am feeling a lot better

No comments:

Post a Comment