This Month Has Gone Way Too Fast !

Its not like I'm not doing anything but the weather changing means chores outside to accomplish like cutting the lawn weekly, week whacking, raking up leaves and limbs, cutting down some bush.  Then there is trying to clean the house, look after horses, dogs, cats and rabbits.  So I've accomplished very little in the studio - and the show is this weekend.  I spent time putting new cards together to put beads on, re working other cards so they don't fall apart and have my studio name printed nice and neatly  and searching for a large Nemo fish that needed repair for a customer - and for the life of me could not find on Saturday - so Sunday I made a new one just in case -   and of course found it Monday morning and fixed it along with making a new green cat - The glue on bails did not arrive last week in the mail - I knew I should have gone down to BeadFx and picked some up  but found about 50 after searching and got them done - so I at least got some of the new fused dichro onto cards.   The new punch I bought for punching business cards or card stock - broke.   the pins sheared off - I'll have to call the mfg as being so thin they really need to make these tougher - didn't make it through 40 cards so went back to punching the old fashioned way with a sharp point and some foam.   Now I just have to make the bracelet price tags and maybe torch the rest of the week.  Then repack and get ready for friday so I can load it all up and take off first thing Saturday to new location and set up (thats what scares me the most - a new venue - you dont know where it really its,  where to unload or to park - its downtown Toronto  so should be interesting)
I'll post pics of what was done over the weekend  and cross my fingers I come up with more bracelets during the week to make and have ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment