WOO HOO ITS 2022

 My one new commitment is to  start blogging again and to start blogging again means I need to start working in my studio and craft room on a more frequent basis 

If all goes well  I should be finally able to do a show in July and to do that I need to make a lot of things in preparation.

I already contacted  the Purple Turtle committee to make sure I get a spot ,  bought a new pop up tent  for the show.


In preparation I thought I would look back at that long list of things I wanted to get done  in 2020  (yes 2020 ) 

1. Create a Vitrograph kiln and set it up - I purchased all the fixins for this years ago and have the kiln so just need to build a set up to pull from - NOPE Totally forgot about this almost right away but I may work on this project in 22

2. Clean up and get all my daughters boxes  stored to the back corner - almost did this last year - enough so I could walk around the studio 
3. Get all my books and magazines (that are in totes from my downstairs room that got taken over by my daughter )  either stored/stacked to back of studio or get some bookcases  to get some of them out and accessible - I moved them around but they are not truly accessible but I know where they are 
4.  clean up my Pen turning equipment area  (I left it a mess during the winter ) Ughhh no  - this spring for sure 
5. Clean up BIG kiln area so I can get in and start fusing - yes I cleaned it all up and now I have filled that area again since winter 
6. Clean up my wine bottle area - its overflowing with bottles - sort of  still needs work 
7.  Work on Some PMC Clay - nope
8. Do more steel etching plates- nope
9. Do more copper etching - earrings, pendants, bracelets- nope 
10. Make more recycled glass Plates (round and square  min 50)- nope
11. Make more recycled glass candle holders (min 50 )- nope
12. Make more fish  large and small-nope
13 Make more cats regular and  fat Paddy-nope
14 Make more lamp work jewelry  (bubble necklaces min 10)-nope
15 Paint and finish a tiger  or any other painted  project -nope
16 Make painted beads-nope
17 Make more turtles -nope
18 make more dragon eyes-nope
19 make more hearts-nope
20 Make more  ceramic  pattern sheets for fusing-nope

pretty much  no to all the list althought I did make an attempt last summer - but its gung how from this point on 

reworking my indoor craft room - new storage towers and tables  so I have access to my bookcases and better storage  I hope to be 1/2 way done this weekend  excited about the new  mobile storage towers  for paper and  materials 

so keep coming back - I should have new things posted soon 


4 comments:

  1. Hey, great blog. Please check out Police Uniform at Uniformer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The handheld cleaning laser is the new trendency and different demands can be met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s an amazing blog post, and it is really helpful as well.

    ReplyDelete