NEXT ! - on my new adventures

Bottle cutting

Lets see - I have had this one sitting on  my shelf for years and years (when I say years and years that is over 10  and possibly just a little less than 16 ) - I've tried without great success with it - but never a real want to do it - so I may give it another try



While  doing the slumped wine bottles I wanted to do some other things as well - glasses/wine glasses or such with recycling bottles

I figure if I break the bottles I can make a dish - which is also on the new discovery road

I checked out bottle cutters and went with the

Kinkajou Bottle Cutter - Deluxe Kit


I brought a bottle down on the weekend to try but was too busy playing with the Niobium 
but will get a go at it possibly tonight with a step by step 



No comments:

Post a Comment